Vintage bedroom style is also trendy.
A combination of patterns and prints of the same colour can be opted for decorating the bedroom.
In the past few years, the design of our homes, including the bedrooms has undergone a massive change. The bedroom is your private space where you can relax after a tiring day. The relaxation, however, makes sense only if you have furnished and decorated it in a way that makes you feel comfortable. To be comfortable in your private space, you should opt for a combination of colours, materials and styles that are appealing. Here is a list of 5 trending bedroom decor trends of 2024.
1. New Neutral- In an interview with the Architectural Design magazine, New York-based designer Alfredo Paredes said that now people are moving away from beige sand and stone hues. They now prefer richer natural colours. According to Alfredo, these tones can deliver the same soothing warmth, particularly when paired with the right lighting and grounded furnishings.
2. Simple Styled Linens- Designer Adam Charlap Hyman talked about the specifications of this style. According to Adam, two- and four-pillow arrangements are increasingly popular among his clients.
3. A vintage touch- Vintage bedroom decor can sometimes feel out of touch when technology is advancing at a faster pace. They, however, feel timeless as well with a blend of old-fashioned and contemporary styles. Some of the vintage bedroom decorations are Mason Jar and Rustic Reclaimed Wood Votive Holders, Ornate Picture Frames, etc.
4. Bedrooms with multi-coloured walls- Choosing the right colour scheme for decorating your bedroom is worth giving time. Deep blue-green, a pairing of orange and pink, pale green and denim blue are some of the colours that can be used for the bedrooms.
5. Combination of prints and patterns- A combination of patterns and prints of the same colour can also be opted for decorating the bedroom. For example, there can be a case when you’re looking for floral-print curtains to match red-and-orange striped cushions. In that case, the floral print should feature red or orange (or both). This will give your space cohesion, even if the patterns are extremely contrasting. Ensure that there is an adequate amount of space and balance in the patterns.