In her time at the organization, Boatright has worked on high-profile commercial and industrial projects aimed at creating resources and opportunities in underserved neighborhoods. She helped bring a Mariano’s grocery story to Bronzeville, as well as a 75,000-square-foot Gotham Greens rooftop greenhouse and Whole Foods warehouse to a 180-acre development
- Inside 6 Homes That Prove Traditional Interior Design and Modern Style Really Do Go Together
- CRA challenging real estate transactions ahead of anti-flipping rules
- 100 Best Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Are Erin and Ben Napier of ‘Home Town’ This Holiday’s Hottest Movie Stars?
- Thuma Launches a Modular Dresser, and 4 Other Cool Home Releases
- A house price slump is coming. Rising unemployment could make it much worse
- 9 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Holiday Home Decor, and More | Architectural Digest
- Home-Renovation Reality Shows: Fact or Fiction?