What makes projects special are the people living in them—but Tish and Tom are on a whole other level.” So says Rachel Chudley, a British interior decorator known for funky-chic rooms that are full of surprises. The name-checked clients would be blue-blooded Londoners Tish Weinstock, a Vogue writer and beauty
- Inside 6 Homes That Prove Traditional Interior Design and Modern Style Really Do Go Together
- CRA challenging real estate transactions ahead of anti-flipping rules
- 100 Best Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Are Erin and Ben Napier of ‘Home Town’ This Holiday’s Hottest Movie Stars?
- Thuma Launches a Modular Dresser, and 4 Other Cool Home Releases
- A house price slump is coming. Rising unemployment could make it much worse
- 9 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Holiday Home Decor, and More | Architectural Digest
- Home-Renovation Reality Shows: Fact or Fiction?