It was the original oak millwork that attracted Cait Louise Gury’s clients to their condo in a 19th-century Colonial Revival in Dorchester. However, they also felt intimidated by it. “They struggled with making the family room feel light and relaxed, yet harmonious with the heavy architecture,” Gury says. The first
- Dreaming of beachfront real estate? Much of Florida’s coast is at risk of storm erosion that can cause homes to collapse, as Daytona just saw
- Tis The Season To Decorate: Eco Friendly Festive Decor Ideas!
- 20 Ideas For Bringing Holiday Cheer Into Your Bedroom
- 35 Best Kitchen Decor Ideas 2022
- Inside 6 Homes That Prove Traditional Interior Design and Modern Style Really Do Go Together
- CRA challenging real estate transactions ahead of anti-flipping rules
- 100 Best Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Are Erin and Ben Napier of ‘Home Town’ This Holiday’s Hottest Movie Stars?